My food experience...
Oct. 12th, 2013 11:01 amSo the first thing I am noticing is that I often have 2 things that are in conflict: exercise and getting things done. I will often say something like, "I should go on a walk, but the laundry needs to be done, or some food option for us needs to be researched that is much more pressing." My goal has been to be able to walk to the top of mt tabor without getting winded. (really my body is just feeling antsy to get out too!) this means that I actually have to walk. but getting OUT of the door is hard.
eating food that I shouldn't be eating hasn't really been an issue for awhile, which is nice! I want to be on track and I haven't been feeling the antsy edge. I think this is because I am so able to explore foods via the vegan world that I am on a quest for interesting ways to make foods that I can have. Like for instance, I just learned to make yam rice and it was amazing! :D I put it on my salads and it feels like a million bucks. so food right now, is rewarding, not a prison. but what has been hard is finding stuff to do going out. we used to go to Circa, order our favorite drinks and play Carcasonne (a strategy game). Now we stay in (which gives me cabin fever) or we go to a coffee shop. While this is fun to do, it can be very loud, and coffee late can be a liability. Somehow in this realm, tea feels limiting, even though I love it. So this area is rough for me. I don't want to go back to drinking alcohol mostly because it's just straight sugar anyway and its expensive.
also, being honest with myself is a point of work. I usually think of myself as being honest over all, but last night I found myself wanting to eat a dessert (which I realized I hadn't felt in a while), didn't really want to, so I made some popcorn and then in the morning didn't want to weigh myself. SO, this means that I often DO do things that I feel can be a liability, and then turn around and not want to know what the consequence might be. eye opening. And I realize as I am writing this that I just told you I don't have food cravings, but based upon last night (which I want to say was odd, but still happened), I do! Maybe this is a point of mindfulness that has yet to develop.
eating food that I shouldn't be eating hasn't really been an issue for awhile, which is nice! I want to be on track and I haven't been feeling the antsy edge. I think this is because I am so able to explore foods via the vegan world that I am on a quest for interesting ways to make foods that I can have. Like for instance, I just learned to make yam rice and it was amazing! :D I put it on my salads and it feels like a million bucks. so food right now, is rewarding, not a prison. but what has been hard is finding stuff to do going out. we used to go to Circa, order our favorite drinks and play Carcasonne (a strategy game). Now we stay in (which gives me cabin fever) or we go to a coffee shop. While this is fun to do, it can be very loud, and coffee late can be a liability. Somehow in this realm, tea feels limiting, even though I love it. So this area is rough for me. I don't want to go back to drinking alcohol mostly because it's just straight sugar anyway and its expensive.
also, being honest with myself is a point of work. I usually think of myself as being honest over all, but last night I found myself wanting to eat a dessert (which I realized I hadn't felt in a while), didn't really want to, so I made some popcorn and then in the morning didn't want to weigh myself. SO, this means that I often DO do things that I feel can be a liability, and then turn around and not want to know what the consequence might be. eye opening. And I realize as I am writing this that I just told you I don't have food cravings, but based upon last night (which I want to say was odd, but still happened), I do! Maybe this is a point of mindfulness that has yet to develop.
Procure cheap generics no prescription
Date: 12/25/16 08:52 pm (UTC)[url=http://pharmshop-online.com]generic cialis[/url] levitra dosage cialis vs levitra guest.asp
generic cialis (http://pharmshop-online.com) - cialis commercials settings
cheap cialis and cialis pharmacys